My Religion Notes
1- I believe Adam and Eve had purebred children, as a God would only make the best, and they period where the Angles married the women here on earth and had monster like giant children, just before the great flood was because the people wanted to choose who they wanted to marry, so rebelled against God. That was why God flooded the world out of anger.
2- I believe The destruction of Sodom and Gemorea was also a rebellion of the people wanting to choose who they married, instead of brothers, sisters, or other relatives. and that was why God allowed Lot to get his daughters pregnant, with his children. Last, I think we are at the near end of another rebellion against God, as so many rewrote the bible, so many times, changing it for there own agenda, that most are worshiping a strange God, as I believe God is within us, and we can feel right and wrong, even thought we do it, as we try to be as good as we can, that's why God said not to judge others.
3- I am thinking heaven is a hint of something to use to interpret the real meaning of the bible, so if we use it all as a guide to each chapter and verse we will see the truth written throughout the Bible. Like, God says in Heaven men and women will not marry, meaning they can become pregnant, or get anyone pregnant, so what we were led to believe was sex with relatives was never as sin, it is because of babies, no worries about being not being born perfect. Yet it could mean we will not have sex organs, sexual chemistry, so will be more like a robot and will feel nothing... I need to do more pondering here, so will be adding more.
4- What if Hitler had DNA? The amount gassed could be tippled, with Germans added who, were related to them, many half-breeds. Things like this can fall into the wrong hands no matter how nice the people were that wanted to use it. It is like Freedom of speech, it was never created to cause mentally ill people to go kill for you, like Trump is doing, but the bad people got control and he not only is killing people with his voice by getting away with it. We lost control folks, lets hope he will not use DNA to what Hitler couldn't do, kill the related also, in our Gas chambers.
5- The four law's That shape the Christian Bible because they explain exactly what Christianity is.
1- Love others as I have loved you
2- If struck on the cheek, turn also the other, no Revenge
3- Become as a little lamb being led to slaughter
4- forgive and forget
6- THE DAY I DIED, was about 30 years ago, I had had surgery on my urinary track at the prostrate and bladder neck on strictures where my sex organ was cut off not long after returning from the war. A few days after the surgery I returned home and wasn't suppose to lift on anything, but I owned a laundreymat and drycleaning business, and not a few days after returning home, there was an emergancy at my business, a pipe broke and they need me, and when I got there they were trying to line up the pipe but not enough manpower, so I grabbed ahold and lifted and they got it hooked back up. I felt something was wrong, so my wife stayed at the cleaners and I went home, got undressed and got into a tub of water. I saw I was bleeding and it soon got worse and I was to weak to get out of the tub. My friend who owned the Bakery came and helped me out and took me to the Staples Hospital. They got me on the table, gave me a shot and the bleeding wouldn't stop, so they tilted me upside down, and the last I heard from them was to stay awake. I was praying to God while the were telling me to stay awake and then he told me that I had so much to do yet, that my wife face some hard times that she would need my help with, and there was things I needed to do, before I could return. Then I woke up and everyone had a shocked looked and they told me that I was dead, and shocked them as they prepared to move me, when I woke up. But God made it clear, that it wasn't my time. But I have never feared death after that.
7- Why are we sent to Hell when we die. For one thing we don't go to hell, our soul does and for further training before we can become one with God. To understand better, our soul learned a lot during our life as a person on earth, but not enough to have the understanding of good behavior needed in heaven, and how do we learn good behavior on earth? Punishment, but many don't learn how to be responsible for there own actions here on earth, to must go to jail in Hell to learn God is king so we know and fear his power, and they will when the soul is freed. Sometimes Satan tricks us into not punishing enough to teach a person that a hot pan is hot, by forcing them to touch it, so they have to go to Hell to learn what hot means.
8- I had a dream, we were at war against the white, Black, women and Nazi supremacists over a hill they controlled. We had won, but we were all on a gurney being carried because we were so wore out they had to carry us to the top of the mountain to put us on choppers and take us home. I looked over at the others on the gurneys besides this 73 year old disable Vet, and there was my dad, and my old doctor, both old Merrill's Marauders of the Burma war, and both long dead. Then I realized I was like them, nothing perfect, but far from it, I was following in good shoes, we were just survivors doing what survivors do to survive, nothing more, like Jesus going into the well on the sabbath to rescue a little lamb, as a sin on the day of rest, causing glory to God, as it changed the 10th Commandment to unless you are doing it to help another. The 11th commandment. Then it all made sense all the people who helped me through my accident and the Vietnam war, didn't do it for me, God used them to help me, they were just used by God to help me and I gave them credit for it, and couldn't wonder why later they turned against me. It had nothing to do with them at all.
9- Here is the judgement over the truth God sent Jesus, to give us; there is no good excuse, that you can use, to get out of bringing glory to God, not even using the Ten Commandments, as an excuse, to refuse to help another or bring glory to God in any way, like refusing to save a little Lamb, drowning in a well. on the Sabbath, that is how you love one another, as I loved you. Russell R Ellis
10-Because of; the Separation of Church and State, no one has a right to decide
weather someone should live or die, it is a decision the person they appointed and with the exception of the wish's of the majority, if the want to live or die while in an unconscious vegetable like state. The reason the Majority comes into play is because society has an obligation to make sure the decision of life and death will not interfere with anyone's rights, even the one about to die. Most often the family or loved ones make there decision on life and death by selfish reasons, like they don't want to let them go. So the State has to step in and make sure they do the right thing for them.
11- What is a living thing; is often misunderstood as meaning a person. But a person is one of two advanced living thing. The wild animal; that survives by instincts or taking what they want, within there world or eat of be eaten. The Human Animal; has a conscious, They survive by a majority making rules, and there consciousness begins at birth when they are overwhelmed after taking there first breath or life and feeling themselves coming alive with so many different feeling causing confusion and trying to learn to understand those feelings coming from everywhere, may take days and many even years to understand. The point here is Conscious life begins at birth.
12- Unconscious human life begins before birth and after the development of limb arms and head. They start to be human looking and unaware of anything around them, or in them or there lungs. they are in a painless unconscious state, like a person getting surgery. before that period they are in a dead state surviving like any other cell just surviving, even killing other cells or sperms to do what it is programmed to do, be the only one to get to the womb. you can't be charged with murder as a cell or sperm that is already dead, killing each other, as a part of life where cells live in a dead state, kill each other to save the body they are a part of or a part of a body they are about to become. We call these cells living cells. but the only decision is if the other cell is a bad cell or a good cell.
4- What if Hitler had DNA? The amount gassed could be tippled, with Germans added who, were related to them, many half-breeds. Things like this can fall into the wrong hands no matter how nice the people were that wanted to use it. It is like Freedom of speech, it was never created to cause mentally ill people to go kill for you, like Trump is doing, but the bad people got control and he not only is killing people with his voice by getting away with it. We lost control folks, lets hope he will not use DNA to what Hitler couldn't do, kill the related also, in our Gas chambers.
5- The four law's That shape the Christian Bible because they explain exactly what Christianity is.
1- Love others as I have loved you
2- If struck on the cheek, turn also the other, no Revenge
3- Become as a little lamb being led to slaughter
4- forgive and forget
6- THE DAY I DIED, was about 30 years ago, I had had surgery on my urinary track at the prostrate and bladder neck on strictures where my sex organ was cut off not long after returning from the war. A few days after the surgery I returned home and wasn't suppose to lift on anything, but I owned a laundreymat and drycleaning business, and not a few days after returning home, there was an emergancy at my business, a pipe broke and they need me, and when I got there they were trying to line up the pipe but not enough manpower, so I grabbed ahold and lifted and they got it hooked back up. I felt something was wrong, so my wife stayed at the cleaners and I went home, got undressed and got into a tub of water. I saw I was bleeding and it soon got worse and I was to weak to get out of the tub. My friend who owned the Bakery came and helped me out and took me to the Staples Hospital. They got me on the table, gave me a shot and the bleeding wouldn't stop, so they tilted me upside down, and the last I heard from them was to stay awake. I was praying to God while the were telling me to stay awake and then he told me that I had so much to do yet, that my wife face some hard times that she would need my help with, and there was things I needed to do, before I could return. Then I woke up and everyone had a shocked looked and they told me that I was dead, and shocked them as they prepared to move me, when I woke up. But God made it clear, that it wasn't my time. But I have never feared death after that.
7- Why are we sent to Hell when we die. For one thing we don't go to hell, our soul does and for further training before we can become one with God. To understand better, our soul learned a lot during our life as a person on earth, but not enough to have the understanding of good behavior needed in heaven, and how do we learn good behavior on earth? Punishment, but many don't learn how to be responsible for there own actions here on earth, to must go to jail in Hell to learn God is king so we know and fear his power, and they will when the soul is freed. Sometimes Satan tricks us into not punishing enough to teach a person that a hot pan is hot, by forcing them to touch it, so they have to go to Hell to learn what hot means.
8- I had a dream, we were at war against the white, Black, women and Nazi supremacists over a hill they controlled. We had won, but we were all on a gurney being carried because we were so wore out they had to carry us to the top of the mountain to put us on choppers and take us home. I looked over at the others on the gurneys besides this 73 year old disable Vet, and there was my dad, and my old doctor, both old Merrill's Marauders of the Burma war, and both long dead. Then I realized I was like them, nothing perfect, but far from it, I was following in good shoes, we were just survivors doing what survivors do to survive, nothing more, like Jesus going into the well on the sabbath to rescue a little lamb, as a sin on the day of rest, causing glory to God, as it changed the 10th Commandment to unless you are doing it to help another. The 11th commandment. Then it all made sense all the people who helped me through my accident and the Vietnam war, didn't do it for me, God used them to help me, they were just used by God to help me and I gave them credit for it, and couldn't wonder why later they turned against me. It had nothing to do with them at all.
9- Here is the judgement over the truth God sent Jesus, to give us; there is no good excuse, that you can use, to get out of bringing glory to God, not even using the Ten Commandments, as an excuse, to refuse to help another or bring glory to God in any way, like refusing to save a little Lamb, drowning in a well. on the Sabbath, that is how you love one another, as I loved you. Russell R Ellis
10-Because of; the Separation of Church and State, no one has a right to decide
weather someone should live or die, it is a decision the person they appointed and with the exception of the wish's of the majority, if the want to live or die while in an unconscious vegetable like state. The reason the Majority comes into play is because society has an obligation to make sure the decision of life and death will not interfere with anyone's rights, even the one about to die. Most often the family or loved ones make there decision on life and death by selfish reasons, like they don't want to let them go. So the State has to step in and make sure they do the right thing for them.
11- What is a living thing; is often misunderstood as meaning a person. But a person is one of two advanced living thing. The wild animal; that survives by instincts or taking what they want, within there world or eat of be eaten. The Human Animal; has a conscious, They survive by a majority making rules, and there consciousness begins at birth when they are overwhelmed after taking there first breath or life and feeling themselves coming alive with so many different feeling causing confusion and trying to learn to understand those feelings coming from everywhere, may take days and many even years to understand. The point here is Conscious life begins at birth.
12- Unconscious human life begins before birth and after the development of limb arms and head. They start to be human looking and unaware of anything around them, or in them or there lungs. they are in a painless unconscious state, like a person getting surgery. before that period they are in a dead state surviving like any other cell just surviving, even killing other cells or sperms to do what it is programmed to do, be the only one to get to the womb. you can't be charged with murder as a cell or sperm that is already dead, killing each other, as a part of life where cells live in a dead state, kill each other to save the body they are a part of or a part of a body they are about to become. We call these cells living cells. but the only decision is if the other cell is a bad cell or a good cell.
No comments:
Post a Comment